About the PAL scheme
- How to Let – A guide for individuals who are about to rent a house or flat on an assured shorthold tenancy.
- Helping tenants find quality homes
Leaflet about the PAL scheme and how tenants benefit from using it
- Searching for an accredited property
PAL maintains an up to date online database of accredited properties, landlords and agents.
- Tenant Fees Act
- Code of Practice for tenants
As a tenant of an accredited landlord or agent, you are expected to sign a declaration to agree to be a good tenant. The terms of this declaration include abiding by the terms of your tenancy agreement, looking after the property and not causing a nuisance to your neighbours.
- Healthy Hub Welwyn Hatfield Provides residents of the borough with access to local advice and services about eating healthy and keeping active.
Looking after your home
- PAL Damp & Mould Guide
A guide to the prevention of mould, damp and condensation