The Freedom of Information (FoI) Act enables you to access official information held by PAL.
If you wish to make a request for information, please note that:
- Requests must be submitted in writing.
- You do not have to explain to us why you require the information requested.
- We aim to release the information unless there is a reason why we cannot, which is known as an exemption.
- We have 20 working days to respond to your request. If this is not possible we will advise you and provide an anticipated response date.
- We aim to make information available free of charge, however, in some circumstances an administration charge may be payable.
To make an information request, please contact: