***EXCELLENT STUDENT PROPERTY AVAILABLE FROM MID-SEPTEMBER 2018. CONTACT US TODAY FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO ARRANGE A VIEWING***
Stunning 1 bedroom apartment (with separate study room / walk in wardrobe) in the attractive sought after complex of Parkhouse court in Hatfield – Washing Machine, Balcony, Gym Access, Parking. Very Near the Galleria, De Hav campus of Hertfordshire University. For more information call or email Let Me Properties letting agents in Hertfordshire. Furnished – Available to International Students with at least 12 months rent paid in Advance.
- Parking Available On First Come First Served Basis
- Short Walk to many great pubs
- Open Plan Kitchen
- Ample Off-street Parking
- Sky TV Connection / Dish
- Professional, Polite, and Friendly Letting Agents
- Call us today on 01727 846361 to find out more!
- 8.1 – By signing this agreement all parties hereby agree to follow and abide by the conditions of the lease for Parkhouse Court. Any noise, rubbish, or anti-social behaviour complaints will be taken VERY seriously. Fines may be given to the tenants for misbehaviour and reasonable admin fees may be charged relating to any complaints from other residents.
- 8.2 – Rent includes first £100 of the electricity, water and heating bills each month. The tenants hereby agree to pay the landlord the cost of any usage over £100 each month (hereby referred to as excess usage). The Tenant hereby agrees to pay the Landlords’ Agent the cost of any excess usage within 7 days of being notified of any usage. The Landlord may only become aware of excess usage costs after 6 or more months, therefore multiple months worth of excess usage may be requested in one notification to the Tenant.
- 8.3 – THIS TENANCY IS GRANTED ON THE CONDITION THAT THE TENANTS VISIT THE LET ME PROPERTIES OFFICES BEFORE TAKING POSSESSION OF THE PROPERTY TO PROVIDE PROOF OF THEIR RIGHT TO RENT IN THE UK. If the Tenants fail to provide adequate proof of their “Right to Rent” the Landlord reserves the right to immediately cancel this agreement and not allow the Tenants to take possession of the Property.