***STUDENT / SHARED PROPERTY AVAILABLE MID-AUGUST 2018. CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO ARRANGE A VIEWING***
A modern, clean, bright two bedroom apartment in the exclusive development of Parkhouse Court in Hatfield. This property is very well fitted and is part furnished to a high standard. This property would suit a professional couple, or students looking for an upmarket apartment in an exclusive development (students may have to pay at least six months in advance but preferably 12 months up front). **COUNCIL TAX BAND D**
Utility Bills are paid through the building management company every six months, so we will collect an EXTRA £100 per month with your rent in advance to cover the expected costs – if after 6 months you have used more than £600 in utilities, we will charge you the difference.
- Private Bathroom
- Modern Luxury Development
- Walking Distance to Train Station
- Ample Off-street Parking
- Power Shower
- Suitable for Couples
- 8.1) – Rent includes first £100 of the electricity, water and heating bills each month. The tenants hereby agree to pay the landlord the cost of any usage over £100 each month (hereby referred to as excess usage). The Tenant hereby agrees to pay the Landlords’ Agent the cost of any excess usage within 7 days of being notified of any usage. The Landlord may only become aware of excess usage costs after 6 or more months, therefore multiple months worth of excess usage may be requested in one notification to the Tenant.
- 8.2) – By signing this agreement all parties hereby agree to follow and abide by the conditions of the lease for Parkhouse Court. Any noise, rubbish, or anti-social behaviour complaints will be taken VERY seriously. Fines may be given to the tenants for misbehaviour and reasonable admin fees may be charged relating to any complaints from other residents.
- 8.3) – THIS TENANCY IS GRANTED ON THE CONDITION THAT THE TENANTS VISIT THE LET ME PROPERTIES OFFICES BEFORE TAKING POSSESSION OF THE PROPERTY TO PROVIDE PROOF OF THEIR RIGHT TO RENT IN THE UK. If the Tenants fail to provide adequate proof of their “Right to Rent” the Landlord reserves the right to immediately cancel this agreement and not allow the Tenants to take possession of the Property.